Simple steps for stress reduction
As we conclude April 2017 with the focus on Combatting Stress, the following are some simple steps for stress reduction:
- Completely and profoundly accept, love and forgive yourself- charity begins with YOU.
- Use humor and positive talk at work and in your personal/family life.
- Learn to SMILE 🙂 and LAUGH again and also be ready to give and receive HUGs. Can you?
- Show more appreciation and gratitude to yourself by using kind words and actions – you’ll see others follow you!
- Be open to modalities like Guided Imagery, Tapping/Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) to help you relax and be in control of stress.
- Avoid the use of harmful drugs and alcohol and make use of Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at work, as needed.
Wishing you a happy day!
Josephine Aparri, Saundra Austin-Benn and the Healthy Nurse Healthy Nation – New Jersey Team