The mission of the New Jersey State Nurses Association is to promote the profession of nursing; advance the practice of nursing and advocate for nurses.
NJSNA achieves our mission through the activities of its members in:
- Policy development
- Professional representation
- Workplace advocacy
Creating the future through advocacy, leadership and public policy.
Our organization’s members value:
- A shared vision for the future of the nursing profession.
- A unified nursing voice.
- Informed and proactive leadership.
- Innovation with transparency.
- Mutual respect and cooperation.
- Safe and collaborative work environments.
- Professional and courteous attention.
- Evidence-based practice in all nursing arenas.
- Improvement of health care standards.
- Continuing education and professional growth.
- Socially significant work.