Forum of Nurses in Advanced Practice
The Forum of Nurses in Advanced Practice (FNAP) is an organization of New Jersey Advanced Practice Nurses (APNs) that operates within the formal structure of the New Jersey State Nurses Association (NJSNA). Its mission is to nurture, enhance and promote the role of Advanced Practice Nurses. It allows for the opportunity for regionally organized FNAP chapters throughout the state that collaborate within these guidelines to insure that APNs have the opportunity to practice professional nursing to the full magnitude of their educational preparation, knowledge, skills and experience.
- Enhance the roles of Nurse Practitioners and Clinical Nurse Specialists in the delivery of primary health, acute and long term care.
- Provide educational opportunities for the professional growth and development of nurses in advanced practice.
- Foster networking opportunities among members.
- Encourage interdisciplinary collaboration with other professional groups.
- Promote activities which enhance the visibility of the Nurse Practitioners and Clinical Nurse Specialist’s roles in New Jersey.
- Educate and promote advanced practice nurses as health care policy makers.
FNAP Scholarship Applications – Coming soon!
Join the FNAP’s group on Facebook to connect with fellow APN’s.
Nancy Fortna Scholarship