NJSNA Consultant Services
Need help completing your application?
Interested in a nurse planner?
Contact Debra Harwell (609) 883-5335 x 19 or email@example.com to request our list of consultants.
Our consultants are registered professional nurses currently licensed in the State of New Jersey. They possess at least five years of experience in nursing practice and/or nursing education and hold a minimum of a master’s degree in nursing. They are experts in the concepts of adult learning and the ANCC Commission of Accreditation Standards for Nursing Education.
NJSNA Educational Consultants
- Barbara Niedz, Phd, RN, CPHQ – Chair
- Donna Angelucci, MA, RN, BC
- Eleanor Incalcaterra, MS, APN
- Leo-Felix M. Jurado, MA, RN, NE-BC, APN, CNE
- Diana Tocko, MSN, RN-BC, NE-BC
- Sally Corbo, Ed. S, APRN-BC, NEA-BC
All consultation services/fees are negotiated by Debra Harwell, NJSNA Associate Director.